SPRING 2015 ONLINE PRACTICE SIGN UP
(Current as of Thursday, March 26, 2015)
DC Stoddert Soccer is delighted to announce that practice field registration for all registered Recreational teams eligible to play this spring season is now open and available on stoddert.com.
Please note that practice fields are available for registered recreational teams Under-7 (i.e. C07-G07) and older. Coaches and teams may begin training the week of April 6. A link to a list of available fields and times is below. Practice field assignments are done on a first-come first-serve basis.
(If you are using the Chrome browser see the note below)
Here are a few simple reminders and tips on the registration process before you begin:
1. ONLY REGISTERED TEAMS AND THEIR COACH/MANAGER MAY REGISTER. Members of the Stoddert Soccer management team will review all submissions made and reserve the right to remove teams from the list who are not officially registered with the club for the spring 2015 season.
- All submissions must have a valid Team ID. To find your Team ID, log into Korrio (www.korrio.com). Click on "Teams" on the left hand menu, and select the team you are signing up for. The Team ID will be on the front page for that team.
2. TEAMS MAY REGISTER FOR (1) 60-MINUTE PRACTICE SESSION PER WEEK. This is to ensure that registered teams have one practice per season. Management will make unreserved time available after the first match of the season (April 11) and invite team coaches and managers to sign up for additional unallocated time, if available.
3. BROWSER COMPATABILITY. The sign-up form is hosted by Google. On March 13, Google announced a security issue with their site and restricted access from certain browsers until the issue is resolved. If you're using Chrome, and the link above doesn't work, try this link:
If you are not sure which link to use, try either one. If you get an error message, try the other one. If neither works the only solution is to try a different browser.
Full details of the issue are here: https://code.google.com/p/google-caja/wiki/SecurityAdvisory20150313
4. FIELD LOCATIONS & AVAILABILITY. To view a list of available fields and times, Click Here. Note that field availability changes frequently in the run-up to the season and is controlled by the D.C. Department of Parks & Recreation, not DC Stoddert Soccer.